Wednesday, March 20, 2013

journey to find my signature style

Since I grad from High School, I started to experiment with a lot of make up to find my own signature style, because I want to feel the freedom, and enjoy growing up.
My Mom is a very stylish person, and she's always been my role model.
I've tried some lipstick & lipgloss, but I always like to accentuate my eyes.
I've tried few eye shadow colors, but I always feel overly done, if just for daily activities like going to campus.

I love singing, specially in choir. One day, on Christmas Eve, while preparing to perform, a dear friend shared her personal trick. She uses eyeliner & mascara 2 accentuate her almond eyes. She suggested I tried it too. Hey, I like the outcome.

I start trying out some brands of eyeliners. The pencil form feels too hard on my eyelids. The liquids are nicer, but most brushes feels too prickly. Hurts. So I settled with the rolled kind.

One day, I'm going with my Mom to shop for some cosmetics (for her) & we got into the PAC store @ our favorite mall in Jakarta.
While she's served by the staff, I looked around. Then I spot the PAC liquid eyeliner.
The staff promoted it. I asked about the brush & I get to try it on my hand.
Wow, I can make fine line with such a soft brush.
Until this very moment, it's 1 of my must use everytime I'm going out.
Finally found my signature style.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment